At Jazz Pharmaceuticals (Jazz) our purpose is to innovate to transform the lives of patients. We are committed to ensuring that all patients, particularly those with unmet societal needs, have fair and equitable access to high-quality healthcare. Jazz provides fellowship grants to teaching hospitals, accredited universities, and other institutions to support fellowship salaries and advanced studies in our therapeutic areas of interest, with a preference for programs that address inequities in patient care.
Funding support for fellowship programs will be provided in line with local laws and regulations based on the location of the requesting organization.
Therapeutic Areas of Interest
- Idiopathic Hypersomnia
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Endothelial Related Complications
- Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Jazz will not provide a fellowship grant to a specific individual who has been identified in advance of the request being submitted.
- Jazz has no involvement in the selection of fellows or in the determination of the type of research the fellow will pursue. The selection should be at the exclusive discretion of the teaching institution, organizing association or society, or external review committee.
- Jazz does not control or influence the content of programs or the selection of faculty.
Review Criteria and Timelines
- All grant requests should be received by Jazz in complete form at least 60 days prior to the commencement of the fellowship program for consideration.
- Fellowship grant requests are reviewed twice annually and must be submitted in line with the below timelines:
- Grant submission by April 30th for funding decisions in June. The start date of the fellowship should be after July 1st.
- Grant submission by October 30th for funding decisions in December. The start date of the fellowship should be after January 1st.
- The quality and relevancy of the training provided to the fellow may be considered in deciding on the grant request.
How to Apply
- Grant requests to support fellowship programs should be submitted using the Jazz Pharmaceuticals Request Management System.
- The system will guide applicants through the process of determining the request type and the required documents for each request.
- All decisions regarding support are at the discretion of Jazz and will be communicated by email.
- Submission of a request does not guarantee support.
- For more information, or for questions regarding the status of a grant request, please email email@example.com.