- Jazz’s top priorities are employee health and safety and our patient access to medications.
- We are closely monitoring to ensure our employees are safe and our medicines are available to patients.
- We have established a response team that is continually monitoring this public health situation and addressing potential impact to our employees, our sites and our business.
- We are reviewing, adjusting if appropriate, and implementing business continuity plans across the organization including for key areas such as R&D activity, product supply, commercialization, manufacturing and other key business priorities.
- As of March 31, the company remains confident in its ability to supply its medicines to patients around the world and currently has ample supply to meet patient needs well into the future. The manufacturer of Erwinaze continues to have supply disruptions unrelated to COVID-19.
- We will continue to provide updates regularly.
Image provided by CDC – Alissa Eckert, MS; Dan Higgins, MAMS