Social Media Global Guidelines
Jazz Pharmaceuticals’ corporate social media accounts are used to share news about Jazz Pharmaceuticals (Jazz), including information supporting our mission and core values.
To facilitate productive communications that are consistent with our mission and applicable ethical, legal and regulatory requirements, we have developed global guidelines for interacting with Jazz corporate social media accounts. We ask that you please respect the following global guidelines for our pages:
- Please use English. If you decide to interact with Jazz on social media in another language, you may not receive an answer.
- Do not use foul language or inappropriate content.
- Do not provide personal information.
- Your messages directed at Jazz should relate directly to Jazz or the communities it serves.
- If you have questions about our products, please contact us using the information provided under the Contact Us link on this website.
- You are encouraged to report any adverse event or a product complaint with Jazz products by visiting our Drug Safety page.
- Jazz social media content does not offer health or medical advice. Please consult your treating physician for medical advice.
Jazz is unable to engage in certain topics or discussions about our products, industry or treatment options. The following disclaimers are in place to protect Jazz, patients, and the community.
- Content available from Jazz corporate social media accounts is provided for informational purposes only. Medical and health topics may be discussed but should not be construed as medical advice.
- We may not respond to each individual post, share, mention, comment or tweet. If you would like a response, please contact us using the information provided under the Contact Us link on this website. Additionally, we cannot address and reserve the right to delete comments that:
- Include profanity, defamatory, libelous, offensive, abusive, discriminatory or demeaning content (including images, videos and links)
- Are disparaging, threatening, condone violence or illegal behavior
- Offer health or medical advice
- Are directly related to financial, legal, regulatory, confidential information or medical issues
- Are commercial or promotional, e.g., sell products and services, or recruit fans and followers
- Are spam
- Are excessively repetitive and/or disruptive to the community
- Mention a specific product or treatment option
- Mention a healthcare professional’s name
- Contain personal information about you and/or your patients if you are a healthcare provider
- Violate the social media platform rules
- Social media accounts that Jazz follows or is followed by do not indicate an endorsement by Jazz of the account owner or their products and services.
- Any content, views, opinions, mentions and/or replies uploaded or expressed by any person other than Jazz are solely the views, opinions and responsibility of the person uploading or expressing them and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Jazz. Jazz is not responsible for content that third parties transmit via social media. Additionally, favorites, likes, comments and/or retweets do not indicate endorsement.
- Jazz may provide links or references to other websites as part of its social media content. However, Jazz claims no responsibility for the accuracy or content of such other sites and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from that content.
- The Jazz logo is a trademark of Jazz and Jazz owns all rights therein.
- Jazz reserves all rights relating to the company’s social media accounts, including but not limited to:
- adding, removing or modifying any content posted on the accounts
- blocking other users
- discontinuing accounts at any time
Thank you for reading and following Jazz on social media.