In order to be considered for corporate giving support, eligible organizations must be non-profit organizations that support awareness, study or treatment of diseases in our therapeutic areas of focus; support the patient journey; support the improvement of communities in which our employees live and work; or otherwise support our corporate strategy and initiatives.
Please note, that in order to be eligible for corporate giving, any U.S. applicant must be a tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)-(3) or 501(c)-(6) of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code; applicants outside of the U.S. must qualify as a charitable organization within the country where they reside.
Examples of Organizations that May Qualify as a Recipient of Corporate Giving Include:
- Patient advocacy organizations
- General disease or healthcare organizations
- Charitable or philanthropic organizations (non-healthcare specific)
- Healthcare professional organization or associations
- Medical or scientific societies
- Pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry organizations
- Community or civic organizations
Jazz Pharmaceuticals generally does not provide corporate giving for: individuals, individual scholarships and individual travel support; government agencies, employees and contractors; general education funds (e.g., must be a specific program or event); political purposes; religious purposes; initiatives that pose a conflict of interest with the commercial or development goals of Jazz Pharmaceuticals; or retrospective or aggregated grants.