limited or no options.
Research and Development
As the field of science has grown, so have our R&D capabilities. We actively explore revolutionary drug options ranging from small molecule advancements to biologics, and novel compounds within hematology/oncology and sleep medicine. This dynamic approach has allowed us to shepherd new medicines to market — from late-stage discovery through clinical development and regulatory approval.
All of these advancements are a reflection of our continued investment in an evolving and growing research and development focus.
- R/R AML or HMA Failure MDS3
- First-line, fit AML (Phase 1b)
- Low Intensity Therapy for first-line, unfit AML (Phase 1b)
- Prevention of CAR-T associated neurotoxicity
- HR-MDS (EMSCO)5
- Newly diagnosed older adults with HR-AML4,5
- AML or HR-MDS >60 yrs (AML18)5
- AML or HR-MDS >18 yrs (AML19)5
- Newly diagnosed adults with standard- and HR-AML (AMLSG)5
- Newly diagnosed <22 yrs with AML (COG)5
Through Jazz’s patented CombiPlex® platform, Jazz is evaluating oncology combinations to support identification of clinical product candidate(s) and is leading a collaborative approach with partners to research and develop new therapies.